Applications are now open to apply for the 2020 Adelaide Scholarships International in Australia in the University of Adelaide For Masters & Ph.D. This is the Mid Year Round Applications for all the international students & Domestic Students.
The University of Adelaide offers a Number of Adelaide Scholarships International to Domestic & International graduates from any country for a Masters or Doctorate Degree in Australia.
The Adelaide Scholarships Awards are available in all Discipline areas. A wide range of academic fields and Majors consist of Engineering, Computer, and Mathematical Sciences, Health Sciences, Arts, Professions, Sciences are available. This is a Great Opportunity to Study in Australia For Free.
Adelaide Scholarships International 2020 Details
- Country: Adelaide, Australia
- Scholarship Level: Master, Ph.D. Degree
- Financial Coverage: Tuition Fee, Course Fee, Stipend, Allowances
- Deadline: 1st December, 2019
Scholarship & Course Duration
- Master Degree Scholarship: Up to 2 Years for a Research Master Degree
- Doctoral Degree Scholarship: Up to 3 years (with a possible 6-month extension) for a Doctor of Philosophy.
The University of Adelaide scholarship for international students will cover the following expenses for all the International & Domestic Students.
- Fee Waiver: Provides a 100% Tuition Fee Waiver which covers the cost of tuition fees as a higher degree by research student of the University of Adelaide for up to 2 years for a Research Master degree, and up to 3 years (with a possible 6-month extension) for a Doctor of Philosophy.
- Stipend: Provides a living allowance of AUD28,902 (2020 rate, indexed annually) per annum for up to 2 years for a Research Master degree, and up to 3 years (with a possible 6-month extension) for a Doctor of Philosophy. It is likely to be tax exempt, subject to Taxation Office approval.
- Allowances: Provides financial support for an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Worldcare policy, plus relocation and publication expenses.
- Further details of terms and benefits can be found in the Conditions of Award.
Available Fields & Majors
Engineering, Computer, and Mathematical Sciences
The Faculty of Engineering, Computer, and Mathematical Sciences provide high-quality teaching and research in strategically chosen areas of Engineering, Computer Science and Mathematics.
The Faculty of Health Sciences is focused on education excellence and innovative research which is reflected by the academics and researchers across our five Schools, Disciplines, Centres, and Institutes.
The Faculty of Arts actively conducts research in a number of interdisciplinary fields. In all cases, the Faculty provides a comprehensive research training which underpins the success that Arts postgraduate students experience in building careers in academic, business, professional or government sectors.
Research within the Faculty of Professions is conducted at the University of Adelaide’s North Terrace campus. The Faculty is internationally renowned for excellence in education and research in such fields as urban design, architecture, business, economics, commerce, and law.
Research within the Faculty of Sciences is conducted at the University of Adelaide’s city, Roseworthy and Waite campuses. The Faculty is internationally renowned for excellence in education and research in such fields as biomedical sciences, agricultural, environmental and earth sciences and is a leader in emerging fields such as photonics.
Adelaide Scholarship in Australia will evaluate & select the candidates on the basis of below-given criteria.
- Applicants must be an international student.
- Citizens and Permanent Residents of Australia, and citizens of New Zealand are ineligible.
- Applicants with a qualification in progress will not be eligible for consideration until the qualification has been satisfactorily completed (and acceptable evidence provided) or evidence of withdrawal has been provided.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of a First Class Australian Honours degree. (In Australia an Honours degree is generally a one-year qualification taken after an undergraduate degree and involves further study in a particular discipline area.
- In some areas, Honours is available as part of the final year of a four-year undergraduate degree. It is recognized as a prestigious qualification that further develops research, writing and organizational skills.
- It also demonstrates the ability to undertake a high-level study. Achievement of a First Class Honours degree indicates that the recipient performed at the highest academic level and indicates that they have had an introduction to independent research.)
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their scholarship application in early March 2020.
- Recipients must commence their research program in semester 2, 2020 (between 1 July 2020 and 31 October 2020).
- Applicants are expected to commence studies as soon as possible in the approved semester.
- It is not possible to defer the award.
The Last date to Apply for the Adelaide Scholarships International in Australia 2020 is 1st December, 2019
How to Apply:
Application for ‘Admission and a Scholarship’ must be submitted using the Online Application Form. The Application link is given below.