Applications are invited to apply for the Australia Awards Scholarship 2019-2020 by the Government of Australia. The Australia Awards Scholarship is a Fully Funded Australia Scholarship for doing Bachelors/Masters/Ph.D. Degrees in Australia by the Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade.
The Students & Citizens of the countries in Asia, Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East are eligible for the Australia Awards Scholarship in Australia. They aim to contribute to the development needs of Australia’s partner countries in line with bilateral and regional agreements. All Fields are available From Medical to Engineering, Social Sciences, Health, each and every field is available.
The Australian Government Scholarship 2019 benefits generally include Full tuition Fees, Return Air travel economy class airfare to and from Australia, Establishment Allowance, Contribution to living Expenses, Accommodation Expenses, Textbooks, Study materials. Australia Awards Scholarship 2019 is a Fully Funded Scholarship. Read Full Details below.
Australia Awards Scholarship 2019 Details
- Country: Australia
- Scholarship Value: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Bachelors/Masters/Ph.D. Degrees
- List of Institutes: Any of the Participating Australian Institutions
- Deadline: 30th April 2019
For the Australian Awards Scholarship (AAS) 2020 Citizens of one of the participating countries in Asia, Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East. See the complete list of participating countries.
- Return Air Travel.
- A One-off Establishment Allowance on Arrival.
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Contribution to Living Expenses.
- Introductory Academic Program.
- Overseas Student Health Cover for the duration of the scholarship.
- Supplementary academic support.
- Fieldwork allowance for research students and masters by coursework which has a compulsory fieldwork component
To be eligible to receive an Australia Awards Scholarship 2019, Applicants must:
- Minimum of 18 years of age on 1 February of the year of commencing the scholarship;
- Citizen of a participating country (as listed on the Australia Awards website). Check List of Countries Here
- Not be a citizen of Australia, hold permanent residency in Australia or be applying for a visa to live in Australia permanently.
- Not be applying for a scholarship for a course of study at an academic level lesser than they have already achieved (eg be applying for a Master’s scholarship when they already hold a Ph.D.)
Read the complete eligibility criteria in the Australia Awards Policy Handbook (PDF)
The last date to apply for the Australia Awards Scholarship 2019-2020 by the Government of Australia is 30th April 2019. Check the Open and Close Dates for Your Country, and select your country of citizenship.
How to Apply For Scholarships in Australia (Step by Step Procedure)
There are Two procedures to Aly for the Australia Awards Scholarship. But you have to select any one from the following.
- Online Application Form (Fill Online Application Portal)
- Through Mailing Documents (If you are unable to submit your application online, you can apply by mail).
- Before you apply Check the opening and closing dates for your country, and select your country of citizenship. See the participating countries page for opening and closing dates.
- You must read the Australia Awards Scholarships Policy Handbook. The handbook provides information including general eligibility requirements, selection processes, entitlements, and responsibilities.
- Some countries encourage and allow you to apply online while others require hard-copy applications. See your participating country profile for more information.
- Go to the Online Australia Scholarships Information System (OASIS). When you register online, you will be required to answer some questions to establish your eligibility. You will then be given a unique registration number, username, and password.
- You do not need to submit your Australian Award Scholarship Application Form immediately. You can set up a draft application form and update it, and your supporting documentation, until the designated closing date as on the relevant participating country profile.
Once submitted, your application cannot be changed. If You Need Any Help Refer to the Applicant’s Online User Manual if you need help.