Applications are invited to Apply for the Bestway Foundation Scholarship 2019 in UK ONLY For Pakistani Students. This the Scholarship in the UK Only for Pakistani Students who have Pakistani Domicile. You will Study Your Master Degree at the University of Kent.
The Scholarship for Pakistani students in UK are delighted to offer a number of scholarships of £30,000, to students from and domiciled in Pakistan. The fields are Biosciences, Physical Sciences, Computing, Engineering, and Digital Arts, Mathematics, Statistics, and Actuarial Science.
This is a Full Scholarship. All Cost Related to, Accommodation, Monthly Stipend, Tuition fees will be Covered by the Bestway Foundation Scholarship. The level of Scholarship is postgraduate scholarships UK Means Masters Degree.
Bestway Foundation Scholarship 2019 Details
- Country of Scholarship: UK
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- University Name: University of Kent
- Deadline: 28 April 2019
Fields of Study
Bestway Foundation Scholarships for Students from Pakistan. The Following Fields are Available in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.
- Physical Sciences
- Engineering and Digital Arts
- Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science
The Bestway Foundation Scholarship for Pakistani students in Uk will cover the following.
- Tuition Fees
- Maintenance award for the 2019/20 academic year.
- Monthly Stipend
- Free Accommodation
- Note: You have to pay for your Airfare tickets Only.
- Open to students from, and domiciled in, Pakistan
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on their academic performance
- Shortlisted applicants will also be considered on the basis of financial need.
- Applicants must have received a conditional or unconditional offer for a full-time programme in one of the following disciplines. by the 28 April 2019 in order to be considered for the award:
– Physical Sciences
– Engineering and Digital Arts
– Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science
The Last Date to Apply for the Bestway Foundation Scholarship 2019 in UK ONLY For Pakistani Students is 28 April 2019
Applicants who have not been contacted by the 31 May 2019 can assume they have been unsuccessful.
How to apply
You have to Apply Online. The Link is Given below. Applications should be made via your KentVision portal. You will be asked to upload a CV and a statement which includes details of any financial circumstances you wish the panel to consider.