Doha International Youth Camp is now open for applications which are inviting Participants from the 57 OIC Member States, Muslim Communities to attend a 10 Day Youth Camp in Qatar from October 28th to November 6th, 2019.
This Camp is organized by the Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF), affiliated to the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), invites the youth of Muslim countries to register for Doha Youth Camp for Voluntary and Humanitarian Work, in cooperation with Qatar Red Crescent in Doha.
The aim of the International Conference in Doha is to bring young students from a diverse background with an opportunity for young Muslims to exchange experiences and expertise in the field of volunteering and humanitarian work, Social Responsibility.
Doha International Youth Camp 2019 Details
- Country: Qatar, Doha
- Duration: Oct 28th to Nov 6th, 2019
- Eligible Countries: OIC Member States Muslim Communities (See below)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 28th September 2019
Objectives of the Event
- Developing the capabilities of Muslim youth in the fields of relief and disaster management.
- Putting forward and discussing the experiences of some Islamic countries in volunteerism, humanitarian, and relief work.
- Encouraging young people to acquire and disseminate a culture of social responsibility and volunteerism.
Doha International Youth Camp Duration
10 Days (Excluding Arrival and Departure Days). The conference / youth forum will be held from October 28th to November 6th, 2019 (participants’ arrival is scheduled one day before the start and departure one day after).
The Doha International Youth Camp is a Fully Funded Youth Camp in Doha and the Selected Students will receive all these benefits.
- Round Airfare Travel expenses to and from the participant’s country.
- Internal Transportation.
- Field visits will be organized for the participants to discover the host country and its culture.
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
- Participants must be from 18 to 30 years old for both genders.
- Whether you are an Undergraduate Student or Graduate.
- You should be able to show your interest.
- Participation is allowed to young people of the OIC Member States or representatives of the Muslim Communities. (SEE BELOW)
- The participant shall submit an approved certificate proving that he has a sound reputation and good conduct.
The Curriculum Vitae sent by the candidate will be evaluated by the selection team according to the following criteria:
- Being able to understand Arabic And English language as it will be used to conduct the training.
- Being able to adapt to hard field activities.
- Providing medical certificate proving he/she is healthy and fit.
- Passing a compulsory Medical Examination.
- Having previous experience in humanitarian and volunteer work.
- Being able to work in teams.
- Location: Doha, Qatar
- Dates: October 28th to November 6th, 2019
- Expenses: Fully Funded
The Last Date to Apply for the Doha International Youth Camp for Voluntary 2019 is 28th September 2019.
How to Apply For International Youth Camp
You have to Apply Online with the link below. Selected participants will receive a confirmation of participation in the forum through emails indicated in their applications.