Calls for the Applications for the Future Leaders Connect 2019 Fully Funded Conference in London by the British Council For for those aged 18-35. The Duration of the British Council Future Leaders Connect 2019 Leadership Program is for 10 Days. All Expenses Covered program.
The Future Leaders Connect Conference will take place from 21st October to 1st November 2019 in the UK. This is a Fully Funded Exchange Program in UK For the Citizens of Multiple Countries & All the Expenses will be covered. You Do Not Need any Language Test Like IELTS. There is No Application Fee.
Participants with Any type of previous Academic Discipline are Eligible & Encouraged to Apply. The program is Fully about policy Change, public policy, Leadership Development. We are looking to find a Diverse group of people From different academic backgrounds with different experiences, ideas, and backgrounds. The programme is fully accessible for those with disabilities. There are NO Restrictions.
Future Leaders Connect 2019 Details
- Country: United Kingdom
- Organization: British Council
- Duration: 10 Days
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 6th May 2019
The aim of the program is to bring the Students from Different Countries to discuss the Global Challenges happening in UK, policy and leadership development programme.
We encourage applications from all sections of society. During your stay in the UK, you will further develop your leadership skills and learn policymaking expertise.
You will develop a deep understanding of the policy challenges faced by those from different countries and environments.
By learning from each other and by working together, you will form your policy action plans, a collaborative leadership model and refine how you can make a vision for global change.
The program is Fully about policy Change, public policy, Leadership Development. We are looking to find a diverse group of people with different experiences, ideas, and backgrounds.
As Stated Above, The British Council Future Leaders Connect Conference in London is a Fully Funded International Conference & will Cover the Following Expenses given below.
- The Costs of Round Trip Airfare Travel Tickets to & From Your Country will be Given.
- Full Accommodation will be given for 10 Days.
- All type of Meals is covered by the British Council.
- Visa Assistance (Invitation Letter will be Given for UK VISA)
- We encourage applications from all sections of society.
- Applications are open for those aged from 18-35.
- Whether You are an Undergraduate Student, Graduate Student, or Already Graduated or Working.
- You should be able to show your interest in how you want to make a change in your country or Society for global change.
- You should have a Little understanding of policy and are interested in learning more about policy making.
- Have examples of when you have demonstrated leadership.
- We are looking to find a diverse group of people. Participants with Any type of previous Academic Discipline are Eligible & Encouraged to Apply.
- You must be able to speak English. You Do Not Need any Language Test Like IELTS.
- Must be From Canada, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Poland, Tunisia, UK, and the USA. Applications from Egypt and the USA are by invitation only.
The Last Date to Apply for the Future Leaders Connect 2019 Conference in London by the British Council is 6th May 2019. The Result will be On 30 June 2019 Via Email.
How to Apply For the Future Leaders Connect 2019
You can Apply Online Only. There are No other Methods. Remember that You can NOT SAVE YOU APPLICATION For the British Council Future Leaders Connect 2019. Good Luck for the Student Exchange program. Thank you for your interest in the Youth Exchange programs.