Applications for the Global Intern Program 2019 in South Korea is Now Open. The Global Intern Program (GIP) is a Fully Funded 8 Weeks Summer Internship program in South Korea From the Government of Korea for all Undergraduates & Master Degree Students. You Don’t Need an IELTS or TOEFL to do an internship in South Korea for international students.
Global Intern program in South Korea is a Very popular & Famous International Internship program. This is One of the Biggest International Summer Internship which invites Students from all over the world to gain a valuable Experience. In GIST Korea Internship there are Multiple fields available for a Summer Internship in Korea.
GIP Korea is only for International Undergraduate or for Master’s degree students. Gist Korea internship will Cover Your Round-trip Airfare to Korea, Monthly Stipend during your internship, Dormitory Accommodations during your internship & You will Make New Friends & Connections. Keep Reading below about Requirements & Eligibility Criteria.
Global Internship Program 2019 (GIP) Details
- Country: South Korea
- Host University: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST)
- Duration: 8 Weeks
- Benefits: Fully Funded
- Deadline: March 8th, 2019
Global Intern Program (GIP) offers a wonderful opportunity to experience research at GIST for eight-weeks during the summer to receive valuable training and mentoring from the lab’s professor. It will be an opportunity to help you decide if pursuing an advanced degree at GIST is right for you while gaining valuable research experience.
Available Fields for GIP Internship
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Environmental Science and Engineering
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Physics and Chemistry
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- Institute of Integrated Technology
If You Meet the following Eligibility Criteria For GIP South Korea internship. Then You will be Consider for the Summer Internship in Korea
- GIP is only for International Undergraduate or for Master’s degree students
- When you apply, please choose your two preferred laboratories and upload your research plan. If you do not upload your research plan or choose one or two laboratories, your application will be considered incomplete and will not be processed for consideration.
- For efficient processing, please provide your street address, phone number, and full name as it appears on your passport.
- Before applying, please check the GIP eligibility requirements. Failure to meet the eligibility requirements will result in your application not being processed.
What Will You Get?
Once You are Shortlisted for the Global Internship Program 2019 in South Korea. You will receive the Following Benefits from GIST.
- Half of Round-trip Airfare
- Dormitory Accommodation
- Korean Language Class
- Cultural Class
- Special Lectures
- Monthly Stipend
- Health Insurance
The Last Date to Apply for the Global Intern Program 2019 in South Korea is March 8th, 2019
The Online Application Form Link is Given below. Create an account with your email address. Complete the online application form & upload the following required documents.
Applicants must make sure to press the “Submit” button after completing their applications. (Application may not be revised once it is submitted).
- Original(Official) Degree Certificates
- Original(Official) Transcripts; All in English
- Letter of Recommendation
- English Language Proficiency Test Result (A certificate of English language proficiency issued by your home university)