A white pizza, with a filling of melting season (despite the crazy temperatures, it is still in winter), topped with a cheese rind flowery, it is the rustic and comforting recipe that I concocted for my friend · e · s Jay & Joy this month for their cheese star “Josephine” (which some find in lots of organic stores, if you do not have it, do not hesitate to ask that the product be referenced !). Moreover, every month, you can find on their social networks an easy recipe that I created especially with their products. Let’s be clear: this pizza is a killer. I am more marinara than pizza bianca, I must admit that this pizza Joséphinaconquered my greedy heart, which is why I wanted to share it with you on the blog. I did it for my friends at a party two weeks ago and it was a huge success! Will you be seduced by this original and mega-gourmet pizza?
- For the dough
- 400 g T45 (or Manitoba) wheat flour
- 1.5 c with salt
- 225ml warm water
- 1.5 teaspoons dehydrated yeast (5g)
- 1.5 tbsp blond cane sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Filling :
- 150 ml of soy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 150 g of butternut
- 200 g of Paris mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 handfuls of fresh spinach (or baby spinach)
- 1 cheese “Josephine” (Jay & Joy)
- Mix the flour and salt in a bowl or the bowl of the baker.
- Mix the water, sugar and yeast and let stand for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Pour on the flour, mix, add the olive oil and knead by hand or with the robot with the hook, for a good 10 minutes.
- Form 4 balls, put them in the salad bowl, cover and let the dough rise for 2 hours minimum.
- Mix the cream with the garlic powder, salt and pepper. Book.
- Finely slice the butternut and cook for 5 minutes steam to make it tender.
- Mince the mushrooms and sauté them in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil and garlic. Season with salt and pepper and set aside in a bowl.
- Chop the spinach into thin slices (remove the tails from the leaves).
- Form the pizzas by hand, place them on a floured plate, spread the cream on the bottom, add a little chopped spinach, butternut slices, fried mushrooms and add a drizzle of olive oil. ‘olive.
- Bake for about 5 minutes (until the edges of the dough are lightly browned) in the oven at 250 ° C.
- Cut the Josephine into 4 and divide it into thin slices or crumbled over each pizza according to your preference.
- Enjoy without waiting!