Applications are invited to Apply for the KAIST Scholarships in South Korea For International Students 2019. KAIST University is Ranked 46th in all universities in the world, in fields of Engineering, Business, Natural Sciences, Life Science. IELTS or TOEFL is Not Required.
The Academic Year Classes will begin in Fall 2019. Candidates who have graduated or will graduate by August 31st, 2019 are Eligible to Apply for the scholarships in South Korea at KAIST University. Only International Students are Eligible to Apply. Korean Citizens are not eligible. This is a full scholarship for international student.
All the selected Students for the KAIST Full Scholarships For International Students will Receive Full scholarship (Tuition Fee + 350,000 KRW per month + National Health Insurance for the Duration of the Whole Scholarship. Read Full Details below.
KAIST Scholarships 2019 Details
- Country: South Korea
- Scholarship By: KAIST University
- Deadline: 24th May 2019
As Stated Above, KAIST Scholarships in South Korea is a Full Scholarship to study in South Korea for international students & will cover the following Expenses to study in South Korea
- Full Tuition Fee: Tuition Exemption for 8 semesters
- Living expenses: 350,000 KRW per month
- National Health Insurance
- IELTS or TOEFL is Not Required if Your Institute Language is in English.
- You can submit an English Proficiency Certificatefrom your previous College/Institution. This is Great Opportunity for Students to get Scholarship in Korea Under KAIST Scholarship.
Required Documents For International Students
- Application Form
- One Recommendation Letter
- High School Profile
- High School / University Transcript
- English Proficiency Test Score Report (If English is Not Used in your Home Institute)
- Passport or National ID Copy
- Statement of Financial Resources
- Application Deadline: May 24th, 2019
- Admission Announcement: June 21st, 2019
- Reply to KAIST: July, 12th, 2019
- Academic Year Begins: Fall 2019
The Following Eligibility Criteria will be Consider for the South Korea Scholarships KAIST.
- Applicants who have graduated or will graduate from high school by August 31st, 2019.
- Neither of the applicant’s parents is a Korean citizen.
- The applicant must have received his/her entire elementary, junior high, and high school education outside of Korea at a comparable and equivalent level of that provided in Korea.
- The Scholarship is For High School Students who want to gain Undergraduate Degree 8 Semesters total.
The Last Date to Apply for the KAIST Scholarships in South Korea For International Students 2019 is 24th May 2019.
How to Apply For KAIST Scholarships 2019
All the procedure is Online. There is a Step by Step Application Guideline is Available in the Link below. Read the Guideline & Complete Your Application For the KAIST International scholarships