King Fahd University invites applicant to apply it’s 2020 Scholarship. All academic programs including M.B.A, Science, Engineering, Business Administrations for King Fahd University Scholarship 2020.
The Online Application Portal for the King Fahad University Scholarship is opened Twice a Year. Students can now apply for the KFUPM Masters Admission & Ph.D. Admissions. You can apply Twice if You are not selected in the First Session.
King Fahd University Scholarship 2020 Details
- Country: Saudi Arabia
- University: King Fahd University
- Course Level: Masters, MS/Ph.D., Ph.D. Doctorate Degree.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadlines: 25th Sept 2019 (For Spring Jan 2020) & Feb 12, 2020 (For Fall Sep 2020)
List of Academic Programs & Fields at King Fahd University
- College of Computer Sciences & Engineering (CCSE)
- Information and Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- System Engineering
- College of Sciences (CS)
- Mathematical Science
- Life Science
- College of Engineering (CES)
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- College of Petroleum Engineering & Geosciences(CPG)
- Petroleum Engineering
- KFUPM Business School (CIM)
- Information System & Operational Management
- Accounting & Finance
- Management & Marketing
- Executive MBA
College of Environmental Design (CED)
- Architecture Engineering
- City & Regional Planning
- Construction and Management & Engineering
You Can Also Check the Programs List For Masters & Ph.D. Programs (CLICK HERE)
Financial Coverage of the Scholarship
As Stated above KFUPM Scholarship is offering Fully Funded Scholarships in Saudi Arabia to all the Local & International Students. Check the Scholarship benefits below.
- Free tuition.
- A monthly stipend to cover living expenses.
- Free furnished air-conditioned bachelor housing.
- Essential Medical care.
- Free Textbooks.
- Subsidized Meals in the University cafeteria.
- A chance to participate along with the University faculty in the Research and Book writing
- Projects funded by the University.
- A prepaid Airfare Ticket for Initial Travel to Dammam at the start of the contract, and a Return Ticket after his completion of the Degree (for RA and Lecturers-B).
- Other benefits are also available in accordance with University policy.
Eligibility Criteria For Master, Ph.D. & M.B.A
- A Four Year Bachelor’s Degree
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent, and a GPA of 3.00 in the subject of the major field.
For Ph.D. Programs:
- An M.S. Degree (after a four-year B.S. degree)
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both B.S. and M.S. degrees.
A Four-Year Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution.
A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent.
At least one course in college-level calculus which covers both differentiation and integration.
Working knowledge of computers as evidenced by at least one course in that area (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.)
At least one year of full-time work experience. This requirement may be waived for graduate assistants, research assistants, and applicants with exceptional academic records.
Requirements & Documents
Be sure you have scanned copies of the following mandatory documents in PDF. Each file size can be a maximum of 2 MB.
- Copy of Identification (National ID – Saudi Nationals/Passport – Applicants from outside Saudi Arabia/Iqama – Residents of KSA)
- Complete official transcripts [For Ph.D. Applicants – MS & BS Transcript/ For Master Applicants- BS Transcript] (The transcript should contain names and grade of all courses taken and should be an official transcript)
- Three (3) Recommendation Letters from your academic referees submitted through the online recommendation system after you submit the online application.
- Statement-of-Purpose (A one-page essay focusing on your career and research goals at FUPM).
- Passport Size Photo with white background (Optional for females)
- CV mentioning briefly your education and work experience.
- GMAT (For International MBA Applicants).
Note: Application will not be processed at all without the above mandatory documents.
Non Mandatory Documents:
Non-Mandatory Documents for online Application but needed before final admission:
- TOEFL (min 68 for MS and 79 for PhD) or IELTS (min 6.0 for MS and 6.5 for PhD) [IF AVAILABLE]
- GRE (General) score sheet (Required for Engineering & Science programs)[IF AVAILABLE]
- Degree(s) Certificates [If a degree was awarded]
The Last Date to Apply for the King Fahd University Scholarship 2020 for Masters & Ph.D. is 25th Sept 2019 (For Spring Jan 2020) & Feb 12, 2020 (For Fall Sep 2020)
How to Apply For the King Fahd University Scholarship 2020
Kindly Complete the Online Application Form and Upload all the Documents they requested for above.