Applications are invited to Apply for the MOFCOM Scholarship in China 2019 by Ministry of Commerce of People’s Republic of China. The study in China onMOFCOM Scholarship supports the Master’s program for 2-3 years or Ph.D. program for 3-4 years Under 26 Designated University Registered with MOFCOM.
MOFCOM Scholarship is another type of scholarship offered by the Chinese Government to International students. Approximately 250 students are selected per year for Masters and Ph.D. Not many people know about this scholarship so its a good opportunity for everyone who wants to apply in this. The Study in China in Chinese Universities by MOFCOM Scholarship are nowadays giving tough competition to US Universities.
All Disciplines are Available Under MOFCOM Scholarship in China in 26 Universities. The Students Must Select English Taught programs Under MOFCOM. All International Students are Eligible to Apply for the China Scholarship. Each & Every Information is Given below. Just Read Full post & Don’t miss any information.
MOFCOM Scholarship in China 2019 Details
- Country: China
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Eligible Nationalities: All Nationalities
- Scholarship by: MOFCOM Scholarship, Government of China
- Deadline: 30th April 2019
Duration of Scholarship
- Master’s students for no more than 3 academic years.
- Doctoral students for no more than 4 academic years.
MOFCOM Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship in China for all the International Students which will cover all the Expenses Given below
- Full Tuition Waiver
- Teaching Material Fee Waiver
- Research and Survey Fee Waiver
- Dissertation Guidance Fee Waiver
- On-Campus Accommodation
- Medical Insurance
One-Off Resettlement Fee:
- 3000RMB For Master Students
- 3000RMB For Ph.D. Students
- For Master Students: 3000RMB Per Month.
- For Ph.D. Students: 3500RMB Per Month.
- One-Time Round-Trip International Airfare for all the students (First time fly to China after enrollment, and Fly back to home country while graduation)
- Round-Trip International Airfares for Home Visits (One time per year set at the end of an Academic Year).
- Application Form for MOFCOM Scholarship
- Photocopy of highest diploma
- Photocopy of academic transcripts
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal with a minimum of 400 words
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Photocopy of English or Chinese proficiency (English proficiency Language From University)
- Photocopy of a Valid passport.
- Citizen of a Developing country other than the People’s Republic of China
- Bachelor’s degree holder when applying for a master’s program.
- Master’s degree holder when applying for the doctoral program.
- Under the age of 45 when applying.
- IETS 6.0 or above, Chinese: HSK level 4 (score180) or above, or other evidence which indicates your English or Chinese proficiency is adequate.
Available Fields & Universities
- There are 26 Universities with MOFCOM Chinese universities offering scholarships for international students
- All Disciplines, Majors & Fields are available. From Medical to Engineering all Fields. Health, Social Science, Economics, More & More. Every field is available. You can Checkout the Fields Under the links given below.
The Last Date to Apply for the MOFCOM Scholarship in China 2019 by Ministry of Commerce of People’s Republic of China is 30th April 2019
How to Apply For MOFCOM Scholarship
You have to Apply Online For the MOFCOM Scholarship China & as well you Need to Send all Documents to the Chinese Embassy in Your Home Country. The Complete procedure of Applying with all steps are given under the links below.