Monash International Scholarship for Excellence is offered to the 10 highest-achieving international students studying Australian Year 12 or International Baccalaureate in Australia.
If applicants have an ATAR of 98.00+ or equivalent, they will be automatically considered for this scholarship when they apply for a Monash undergraduate degree through VTAC.
The quality of teaching and exceptional facilities in Monash University are just two of the many reasons it consistently ranked in the top 100 universities in the world. Students also benefit from the extra choices that come with studying at Australia’s largest university.
For further more information about Monash International Scholarship Program check the provided details below and apply accordingly.
Monash International Scholarship Details
- Monash offers over 200 scholarships, as well as fee discounts in certain circumstances. Monash wants as many bright minds as possible to benefit from a Monash education. Which is why they offer one of the most generous scholarship programs in the country.
- These scholarships are provided to explore student’s full potential and make their mark on the world. To make the most of student’s time at university, Monash provides sports, clubs, and societies.
The location of Monash International Scholarship Program is Australia.
Following benefits will be provided to the scholar:
- $10,000 per annum (48 credit points of study), up to a maximum of four years.
- An invitation to apply for a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first-year students.
- Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional activities.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester.
- You must remain enrolled as an international student.
Eligibility Criteria For Monash International Scholarship for Excellence 2019
Candidate must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
Applicants must be one of the following:
- Must be an International student
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Current Year 12 or International Baccalaureate in Australia
- Intending to enrol in an undergraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Applicants must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester.
- Must be an international student.
Eligible Regions: Open for All except Australia. All Nationalities are eligible for Monash International Scholarship.
How to Apply
In order to apply for Monash International Scholarship check the following points below for more details check the official link provided:
- No application is required.
- All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.
- This scholarship can be deferred.