OIST Japan Internship Program 2019
An international internship Fully Funded OIST Japan Internship Program 2019 is introduced by Japan for all the international students. This internship will be taken at the Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology (OIST).
The organization will cover all the expenses of the candidates. Airfare Tickets, Accommodation, Meals, Everything. The length of the internship will be between 2 and 6 months in Japan. The New Deadline is 28th Feb 2019
No extension will be given to any student. It is the paid internship and international students will also get great opportunities for their future career. All graduate and undergraduate students are eligible to apply to the OIST Internship in Japan.
For furthermore information about OIST Japan Internship Program check the provided information below and apply accordingly.
OIST Japan Internship Program 2019 Details:
- Country: Japan
- Duration: 10 to 12 weeks
- Cost: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Available Fields: Multiple Fields
In order to Apply for OIST Japan Internship Program you need to fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Every student who is enrolled in a Graduate Degree program whether in any Universities, Colleges, Junior colleges, or vocational schools.
- Every student who is enrolled in an Undergraduate Degree program whether in any Universities, Colleges, Junior colleges, or vocational schools in Japan OR
- Recently Graduates are also eligible to apply.
- Those who have currently enrolled students then they must have approval from their home institution.
It is paid internship in Japan all of the cost of the internship will be paid by the OSIT institution. Which includes?
- Air tickets for the selected candidates.
- Visa support
- Housing accommodation expenses
- Commuting support
- Allowance (Stipend) – 2,400 JPY per day (taxable)
Required Application Materials
Following Application material would be required for OIST Japan Internship Program:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Interest
- A letter of Recommendation
- Academic Transcript
- ID Photo
- Curriculum Vitae Sheet– OIST CV SHEET
- Personal Statement– STATEMENT SHEET
- Academic Transcript– a scan of your current academics should have to be uploaded in PDF format. Those who are yet not graduated an unofficial transcript can be accepted.
- Recommendation Letter– A reference letter from any professional of your fields is required. Note that you have not sent the recommendation letter until the submission of your application form. Applicants will be automatically notified by the application system when a letter of recommendation is received.
- ID Photo– Passport Size photographs
How to Apply for OIST Japan Internship Program 2019
The application is through online way and all the required documents should be uploaded with the application form.
Application Deadline for OIST Japan Internship Program 2019 is 28th Feb 2019