Applications are invited to Apply for the Tsinghua University Scholarship 2019. Tsinghua University Scholarship in China is offered by the Chinese Government Scholarship & Beijing Government Scholarship. Tsinghua University (THU) offers Master’s & Doctoral degree programs to international students.
There are 19 Master’s degree programs & 8 doctoral degree programs are offered fully in English in 41 schools/departments, while others are offered fully in Chinese or bilingually in Chinese and English. Master’s degree programs are required to be completed in 2-3 years, & doctoral degree programs in 3-4 years.
Tsinghua University mainly offers two kinds of scholarships to incoming full-time international graduate students: Chinese Government Scholarship and Tuition Scholarships. We have Discussed these two Scholarships in Detail Below with the Application procedure & all the requirements.
Tsinghua University Scholarship 2019 Details
- University: Tsinghua University
- Course Level: Masters Degree & Doctoral
- Scholarship Value: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st March 2019
List of Programs in English
All Fields are Available in English at Tsinghua university scholarship for international students 2019 for Masters & Doctoral Degree. You can Check the list of programs in English CLICK HERE.
Duration of the Program
- Masters Degree: Master’s degree programs are required to be completed in 2-3 years.
- Doctoral Degree: Doctoral degree programs are required to be completed in 3-4 years.
Tsinghua Scholarship Value
Tsinghua University mainly offers two kinds of scholarships to incoming full-time international graduate students.
- Chinese Government Scholarship (CGS): is open to international applicants of full-time graduate programs. The Full CGS covers tuition fees, living allowance, on-campus accommodation, and comprehensive medical insurance. For more information about CGS, please visit the website of China Scholarship Council (CSC): http://www.campuschina.org/.
- Tuition Scholarships include Beijing Government Scholarship (for full-time master’s program students) and Tsinghua University Scholarship (for full-time doctoral program students). Tuition scholarships cover full or partial tuition fee support with a duration of one academic year and could be applied year by year (competitive).
- Applicants Must Be Non-Chinese Citizens With A Valid Passport.
- A Master’s Degree Program Applicant Should Have A Bachelor’s Degree Or An Equivalent Degree To A Bachelor’s Degree (Or Above) In China.
- A Doctoral Degree Program Applicant Should Have A Master’s Degree Or An Equivalent Degree To A Master’s Degree (Or Above) In China.
- Applicants Should Be In Good Health And Of Good Character, Be Well-Behaved And Be Willing To Abide By China’s Laws And Regulations, As Well As Tsinghua’s Rules.
There is NO Need for the applicants to post any Documents to Tsinghua University. All documents should be uploaded Online.
- Personal statement
- Degree certificate
- Academic transcript
- Two academic recommendation letters
- Passport personal information page
The Last Date to Apply for the Tsinghua University Scholarship 2019 is 1st March 2019.
How to Apply – Application Procedure
All the procedure is Online. The Link of the Scholarship is given below. Read all the information carefully and apply. There are 3 Links attached below in Red Color, click on each link & read the information.