Applications are invited to Apply for the UNESCO World Youth Conference 2019 on Kindness. UNESCO MGIEP is organizing the first World Youth Conference on Kindness in New Delhi, India on the theme ‘Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam: Gandhi for the Contemporary World: Celebrating the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi’.
UNESCO will select 100 Students from around the world with the first priority will be given to the students from Developing Countries. UNESCO world Youth conference is a Fully Funded Conference in New Delhi & will cover all the expenses of the selected participant.
This is a Great Chance for the students to attend a conference and be a part of diversity. A great opportunity to explore the Country full of diversity, culture, & religions. The UNESCO conference will be held from August 20 – 23, 2019 in New Delhi, India. Be one of 100 exceptional young leaders from around the world to be a part of the Conference.
UNESCO World Youth Conference 2019 Details
- Country: New Delhi, India
- No. of Student: 100
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: June 30, 2019
Conference Introduction & Theme
Do you have a transformative story of impact to share? UNESCO MGIEP along with partners is calling all passionate, enthusiastic, dedicated and proactive young leaders, influencers, social entrepreneurs, researchers, facilitators, filmmakers, community organizers, activists, volunteers and campaigners who are working to attain the Sustainable Development Goals!
- Intensive youth-led capacity building workshops to enhance the capacities of youth on social and emotional learning skills and competencies such as empathy, mindfulness, compassion, kindness and critical inquiry through the prism of identity and global issues;
- a generative space consisting of experts panels and TAGe plenary for youth and experts to share and critically engage with the concept of peace through kindness and nonviolence;
- a platform to celebrate inspiring acts of kindness that are effecting change in the world and action programming for youth agency
- New Delhi Youth Declaration on Kindness for the Sustainable Development Goals
- 20, 000 transformative acts of kindness
- 4 short and 1 main TAGe briefs
- 100 trained youth leaders
As Stated Above, The UNESCO World Youth Conference in India is a Fully Funded International Conference & will Cover the Following Expenses given below.
- Travel Sponsorship Limited number of applicants will receive travel sponsorship, with special preference given to applications from developing countries.
- UNESCO MGIEP will provide Roundtrip Air Tickets between the participants’ nearest airport and New Delhi, India
- Accommodation and Meals. Accommodation and meals will be provided to all selected participants.
- Please note that participants are responsible for their domestic transportation, visa application, and traveler’s insurance.
- If you can cover your roundtrip airfares, please check the box in the application form.
- Age should be 18 to 35 years as on August 1, 2016.
- Available: Must be available for active and engaging online discussion starting June 10, 2019, and to do an online course on SEL from July 10, 2019
- Influential: Highly influential and able to mobilize grassroots youth and community stakeholders in hundreds for acts of kindness. The selection to be part of the 100, and most importantly, the high-level panel speakers will be on the basis of how much an applicant has mobilized fellow youth in his or her community
- Diversity: Geographic, gender, age, and sector diversity will be considered
The Last Date to Apply for the UNESCO World Youth Conference 2019 is June 30, 2019.
How to Apply
You Need to Apply Online. Complete all the necessary Requirements & upload the documents. The official Link is also given below.