Applications are invited to Apply for the UST Scholarship 2019 in South Korea For International Students. The UST Scholarship in South Korea is the Highest paid Monthly Stipend in Korea (1200~1500 USD) to cover all your study and living expenses until your graduation.
The UST Scholarship is to earn Your Masters/MPhil, Ph.D. & Masters leading to Ph.D. Highest paid Scholarships with Monthly Stipend of $1150 For Masters and $1550 For Ph.D., Masters leading to Ph.D. in the fields of Engineering & Sciences at University of Science & Technology UST South Korea Fall, 2019.
You can Apply Without Contacting the professor in UST. BUT but if you find the professors in UST given institutes and contact them early by the process is given below, then you have many good chances of acceptance. But Contacting professor is not necessary. We have attached Some Guides which will be helpful for you.
UST Scholarship 2019 Details
- Country: South Korea
- University: University of Science & Technology
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil, Ph.D. & Masters leading to Ph.D
- Deadline: 18th March 2019
Available Fields & Courses
You can Find the List of Courses & their Details by CLICKING HERE
(UST) South Korea Scholarship Coverage
- Master Level Students at UST will receive US$1200 per Month Stipend
- Doctoral degree researchers get US$1600 monthly Stipend from UST
- Additional allowance can also be allocated by UST depending upon Campus budget.
- Opportunities for participation in International Seminars.
Note that This Monthly Stipend is very Highest aid Stipend. You can Cover this stipend by giving your tuition Fee, & other Expenses.
- The UST korean scholarship for international students welcomes Students from any Nationality.
- International Students from All countries.
- Candidates applying for UST Master degree must have Excellent scores in Bachelor degree.
- Applicants applying for the Doctoral program at UST have published papers.
- English Test Scores.
UST Korea University Scholarship does not accept hard copies during the admission application period. All the required documents have to be scanned and submitted online. You can find the List of Required Documents from the Link given below Under the Admission Guidelines.
The Last Date to Apply for the UST Scholarship 2019 in South Korea is 18th March 2019
How to Apply
The Link of the Online Application portal of UST Korea Scholarship 2019 Admissions is Given below. Note that before Making an Online Application Must Read out the Announcement & Advertisement.