World Youth Forum 2019 applications are open to apply for the International Youth Forum in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt. This is the Biggest Conference in Egypt for all International Students and Nationals of Egypt.
In 2017, we had around 3200 participants, In 2018 around 5000 participants Hosted. This Year in 2019 More than 5000 Students will participate in World Youth Forum Egypt. The International Youth Forum is taking place from 7 to 14 of December 2019 in Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt.
The aim of the world youth forum is to bring Participants from all over the world to sends a message of peace, prosperity, harmony, and progress to the entire world and are determined to make our world a better place for everyone. Here is a Brilliant Video of 5000 Participants in World Youth Forum 2018.
World Youth Forum 2019 Details
- Country: Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
- No. of Participants: 5,000
- Duration: 7 to 14 of December 2019
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 10th November 2019
World Youth Forum offers you a variety of options. Participants with any academic disciplines are eligible to apply. There are No Academic or CGPA Requirements. It’s not an academic program. It’s a Leadership Program
You can attend the events as An Attendee, A Speaker, A Model participant, A Workshop participant and many more depending on the event.
World Youth Forum Track:
The WYF opens discussion into three tracks: Peace, Development, and Creativity, under which different themes and topics of interest to international youth are discussed, creating a platform to express views, present ideas and share experiences throughout its sessions.
WYF Egypt 2019 is a Fully Funded International Conference for all the Participants. Selected participants will get the following benefits.
- Round Airfare Tickets from your nearest hub to Egypt.
- Including the domestic flights within Egypt.
- Full Free Accommodation during the event by the World Youth Forum.
- Hotel transportation is provided from and to the airport.
- It is open to all youth of all nations between the ages of 18-40 years old.
- Youth that is influential in their communities and areas of studies are also encouraged to apply.
- You can attend WYF as An Attendee a normal participant as a youth, A Speaker, A Model participant, A Workshop participant Or World Youth Theater participant.
- You Can Check Frequently Asked Questions For More Details.
- Passport Scan (For Foreign Applicants)
- National ID Scan (For Egyptian Applicants)
- A clear photo with white background
- Step 1: Fill in your basic Information
- Step 2: Verify Your Email
- Step 3: Complete your profile
- Step 4: Get your account approved
- Step 5: Receive your E-Invitation
- Step 6: Choose your desired flight dates
- Step 7: Receive your E-Ticket
- Step 8: Apply for Visa
- Step 9: Receive your Accommodation details
The Last Date to Apply for the World Youth Forum 2019 in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt is 10th November 2019. The screening process takes from 2-4 weeks after submitting your application successfully. You will be notified via email.
How to Apply For World Youth Forum Registration Egypt
Create a Profile by Signing Up & Complete all the Details. The Link to Apply Online is given. Goodluck! .